Monday, February 9, 2009

Zoo
















My mom finally came to visit last week! We were all so excited she was here, and so sad when she left. We went to the zoo on Friday. I'd like to say I had a ton of fun, but I wore the WRONG shoes for chasing four children! Plus, my body was still recovering from taking some ugly meds prescribed by my wonderful doctor! All that aside, at least I got to spend the day with Mom, Candis, Keely and my kids!


I also threw in a couple of other pics. Luke, with his most amazing first grade teacher Mrs. Schneider. We met her for dinner last week! She is always so much fun. And Luke adores her, so it is always a delight to spend time with her! The other random picture is of Summer's hair. Candis and I had fun doing her hair Saturday night. Good thing she has an auntie who is all cute, and girly.. so Summer can have cute hair once every couple of years! :)

3 comments:

The Jackson's said...

I am jealous of your warm weather!! It has been so cold, snowy and rainy the last few days--we pretty much stay inside. Anyway, that was nice of your mom to come down and spend time with all of you! I love her!!

Summer said...

We missed you on Thursday night! I guess you had more fun things to attend too! How nice to have your mom in town...mine comes in 14 days! Can't wait! I absolutely love Summer's hair too! How fun! Are you coming on Thursday...if it doesn't rain???

Crow Family said...

SUMMER IS SO CUTE... =) I WILL DO HER HAIR ANYTIME!