Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two sisters-One Heart

Hey Everyone! I wanted to tell you all about a fundraising event that is coming up in honor of two little amazing girls. My sister-n-law Jamie is in the same ward of these twins who are conjoined. You can google them, to learn more about them. But, make sure you have tissue close by. These little girls were also featured in a Documentary not that long ago on the Discovery channel. On Valentines Day there will be a fun run to help raise money for their immense expenses, and hospital bills. Please click on the link Two Sisters-One heart link for all the information you need. Kids under 5 are free, 5-13 are 4$, and adults are 10$, (if you Pre-register). Plus, you get a free shirt! :)

I am only doing the 3K, with my kiddos. So, if I can do it, so can you!! It's going to be a really great, and fun day. This is a wonderful way to help this family so in need! Let's pull together as extended friends and family of this community and make it a great turn out!! Please spread the word to anyone whom you think might be interested!!

2 comments:

foreveryoung said...

Thanks for passing this along, I would love to do it, so maybe I'll see you there!

Unknown said...

Thank you Jackie! I saw you signed the family up! Yay! we almost have 200 people signed up for the races :)