Saturday, January 10, 2009

Silly Mountain

Seriously... it really is called Silly Mountain. I am so proud of myself!! I am not usually the outdoorsy type. But, the fact that I could get to the top of a mountain in half a mile ..... no problem! Josh had to stay home, still recovering from donating blood! :) And Hunter had a fever, so he stayed as well. So, just me and the three kids decided to conquer Silly Mountain. It was a beautiful clear day. The kids had a blast! Not, one fight! AND, they actually were helping each other out. I think I might have found a new love for the outdoors.

5 comments:

Crow Family said...

your welcome. it only took me 2.5 hours to figure it out. i don't see backpack backpack or the map?! did you run into swiper on your way to silly mountain?

The Jackson's said...

What a fun time! You should come to So. UT and go to the National Parks!

Unknown said...

Jackie! I'm so proud of you!!! As we were passing Silly Mountain on Saturday I saw all sorts of cars and people there and thought, "I gotta take the kids there!" So I'm glad you did and they had fun!!!! I had to carry Lucy most of our hike, our friends were going faster then her little feet could carry her ;)

Suni said...

You are such a fun mom!! I need to go hiking I am just afraid I might see a snake. Love the pic of your kids on the rock!!

foreveryoung said...

We love hiking, but I don't think I would be brave enough to attempt it alone with the kids. Go Jackie!