Sunday, January 4, 2009

Pinetop
















We went to Josh's parents Cabin for a couple days and had a great time. Well, we had a great time, but everyone else was quickly sick of our kids. We got to go sledding which was a blast and played games, and went for fun nature walks. I kicked my mother-n-law, and my sister-n-law's butt at one of the games. That was REALLY fun! :) Then the next day when my butt was getting kicked... I quit!! Well, I didn't really quit, I had to tend to my naughty child. Sorry Stef.. I know you really won. Well.. Thank you to the N-Laws for a very fun and much needed breath of fresh air in the mountains, and being patient with my very enthusiastic children!

3 comments:

alison huston said...

You look like a super model! Your such a hottie Jackie.
Looks like you guys had fun.

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

HHAAA!!! Your so funny! I will send you a check in the mail! :)

Suni said...

How fun to get away!! What a fun little trip!!