Friday, July 31, 2009

Cali


Our trip to Cali was short but wonderful! The beach was great fun! Hunter and Keely played with a bucket the entire time, it was great! The rest of the kids had a blast playing in the water and boogie boarding! We also got to go river rafting at Kern River with my sister. Oh my gosh.. what FUN!! I can't wait to go back. Everybody there was so nice and it was so awesome rafting. I understand now why my sister rarely comes home from the river now for the past four years!!! I will post the river rafting pics as soon as I find them! :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kate said...

love your collages! LOVE the beach :)

The Jackson's said...

Are you talking about Amy?? What does she do? I LOVE to see how much fun you all have!

Shauna said...

I'm jealous! That looks like a ton of fun!

Summer said...

That looks like so much fun! I want to see the rafting pics!! How fun! We need to get together!

Suni said...

oh the beach looks sooo fun! glad you had a great time!!