Sunday, May 10, 2009

So Lucky!
















I had a perfect Mother's Day! I slept in, woke up to a massage, had breakfast made and cleaned up by my husband. Came home from church and played games with my kids! Josh invited my sis and bro over for dinner, that he cooked, and cleaned up. Then we all had homemade icecream! It was the BEST! I have to admit, that I did feel a little bad that Josh was working non stop and not allowing me to help at all! But, it really was a stress free wonderful day! It was exactly what I wanted and needed! I love my husband and love being a mom! Here's some pics from today!

2 comments:

Crow Family said...

I will get you back.... seriously... all the pictures are cute... but mine!!

The Crazy Wyatt Fam said...

Whatever! You wouldn't approve of any of them! I had to post atleast one of you! You know how to get on my blog anyway. If you really hate it, just delete it! Doesn't Keely look cute??