Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun
















We had a lot of fun California! It was too short, but well worth it! I drove out there with the kids Thursday night, and Josh flew in on Friday night. Friday we went to the Observatory in LA and it was so much fun! I totally remember going there in Elementary School on Field Trips. I forgot how absolutely beautiful it is at the top of the hill. My kids were SO excited to see the "HOLLYWOOD" sign too! We got to spend time with my brothers who were down visiting as well! I will post more pictures of the trip when I get them from my bros. Easter was a lot of fun! We had a huge Easter Egg hunt with all the family and the Lowders. Summer loves Jolie, and we love Chris, Nushean, and little William, so it was a great time! I miss ALL my family and wish we could all live close! Thanks Mom & Dad for all of the fun, food, and work that went out, for a wonderful time!

10 comments:

alison huston said...

you seriously have the cutest kids ever. I love the Easter color in their clothes.

Unknown said...

Okay, your kids really are adorable. I'm so jealous you got to be in sunny California for the holiday! My husband and I moved out to Chicago because he got a job with Sears Holdings Corporation and so far we love it! We just moved out here though and haven't gone through a whole winter so I don't know how I'll like it this time next year :)

Darice said...

Your kids look darling I love that last picture of them!!

Unknown said...

seriously! you're kids are such lookers! I can't wait for them to start getting all the girls to fall in the with them and the boys to be chased away by the big brothers! Lucy's sitting here with me and says "hunta siddy" translation "Hunter's silly"

Sara said...

Cute pictures! I love Hunter in the last one, too funny!

Shauna said...

I love all the pics of your kids, they're so cute and I love their easter clothes :)

Kate said...

Their Easter clothes are such pretty colors! I agree with everyone- they are cuties! I'm glad you had a fun getaway and a great Easter :)

foreveryoung said...

I bet you miss living there, but atleast it's close enough to still visit and you lucked out to miss our stormy Easter weekend here!Your kids look adorable in their Easter clothes.

Becky Wyatt said...

Ditto :) What a darling dress Summer is wearing! I love that you put the kids all in Easter colors. We missed you guys, but we're glad you had a great time.

Summer said...

How fun! You're kids are so adoreable! I'm glad you're back...when there's another game before 8 we'll have to hang out again!