Sunday, December 14, 2008

Not gonna happen













Anyone who knows us... knows that it is almost impossible to get my kids to sit still and smile! We tried now on three different occasions to get a cute Christmas card.We tried screaming, bribing, begging, and threatening. Nothing worked! Needless to say, we failed miserably. I decided we were NOT going to do Christmas cards. But, I reconsidered and decided to just send out the ridiculous picture that we got. Here are some of our failed attempts. And I do apologize to all, for the terrible Christmas cards! There's always next year!

8 comments:

Crow Family said...

Summer wore her new dress! I love it! It worked well with your guys brown. I have salsa for you... unless Kevin eats it before I get it to you. Your mom

alison huston said...

I love the pictures!!! Your family is so cute & your one hot momma. I think the cards turned out great. I miss you, it seems like an eternity since we talked.

Stock Family said...

LOL! Oh well! It makes fun memories!

The Jackson's said...

I think these pictures are too funny. My address is...268 W 1675 N
Cedar City, UT 84721
I need yours as well...

Unknown said...

Whatever! I love them all!

Suni said...

Oh they look great...you have such a cute family!!

Sara said...

Love the pictures! These kinds are really the best because it shows the personalities!

The Jackson's said...

Jackie, I am THE biggest slacker and I am so sorry!! I just got around to checking my email and got your address that Candis sent me. I just put it in the mail, but better late than never, right? Anyway, I LOVE your card!!